• Originate and develop low carbon energy projects, including renewable, RNG, hydrogen and energy storage projects through OP Cleantech LLC • Advise on energy and climate policy, energy storage, and cleantech project development, strategy and investment
Projects Include: New business and market entry strategies, power generation development, low carbon technologies, retail energy customer segmentation, new technology investments, North America, Europe.
• Leads I-Corps programming as Co-PI on National Science Foundation site grant - responsible for instructor management, team recruitment, and curriculum maintenance. • Leads George Washington University's effort to nationalize standards for angel investor verification and certification training.
• Offering strategic advise on clean energy and climate change for local governments, corporations, non-profits and educational institutions. Blogger providing career perspective to early to mid-career professionals.
• Examples of current work: Faculty for Maryland's Climate Leadership Academy; Juror in Solar Decathlon Europe 2019; peer reviewer in DOE Wind Powering America meeting; climate change expert for clients focused on greening their businesses.
• Carbon Technology Institute offers general management (including marketing and operations) and commercialization consulting primarily to early stage technology companies focused on the carbon to value segment.